The Client Relations Manager will work in partnership to support a Senior Business Development Executive helping reach their team goals of grow existing customers, create new customers and exceed customer expectations. Providing customer service, quote/order processing, consultative selling, building client relationships, and order monitoring are key functions of this role. It is mostly done from the office/phone/email.
- Key point of contact in the office for your team’s client base with direction from you Senior Account Executive partner.
- Process quotes and orders.
- Provide customer service to client base as issues arise.
- Assist in the planning and execution of direct sales and marketing activities for new and existing clients.
- Carry out market research and support marketing activities.
- Active participation in assigned association and networking events.
- Assist potential clients to the offices/warehouse/showroom and conduct tours to show them our inventory and meet our staff.
- Respond to and follow up sales inquiries via email and phone
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing a high level of customer service resulting in correct and timely quotes.
- Confirm all orders with clients and ensure proper and timely payment.
- Assist in payment collections.
- Follow up with thank you notes, emails and phone calls to clients shortly after their events.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Work effectively with other members of the sales staff and manage time efficiently.
- Help maintain showroom and walk in clients as needed
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Advanced reading, writing and arithmetic skills required.
- Training and experience in customer service and sales management.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol. Computer literate with the ability to learn new software applications. Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills. Visibility of work requires attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and discretion with confidential information. This is normally acquired through a combination of the completion of a Bachelors Degree and three to five years of experience.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule including weekends.